- Innovative designs of nuclear power facilities for various applications (power, research, etc.)
- Nuclear fuel and new materials (including additive manufacturing)
- Closed fuel cycle technologies, SNF and RW management, technological answers to the problems of non-proliferation
- Small size power reactors (stationary, floatable, transportable, propulsion, space)
- Integrated computation codes of a new generation for safety analysis of nuclear power facilities and their fuel cycles
- Fusion technology (controlled fusion, thermonuclear reactor, etc.)
The Conference will include round-table discussions on “Global Nuclear Power Development and Present Challenges”.
The Conference programme covers plenary sessions, section activities, poster presentations and round-table discussions.
The Conference working languages are Russian and English.